2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGartcraig Road, Riddrie, Glasgow
- 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Villa
- Bay Windowed Lounge, Kitchen
- Large & Level Gardens. Driveway
- Gas CH. Double Glazing.
- EPC - D. Requiring A Degree Of Modernisation
Rarely available two bedroom semi detached villa which is set in one of Riddrie's most popular addresses. Comprises: Reception hall, lounge, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, two double bedrooms. Gas CH. DG. Would benefit from a degree of modernisation. Large and level garden grounds. Paved driveway.
Rarely available two bedroom semi detached villa which is set within a desirable area of Riddrie.
Accommodation comprises: Reception hall with staircase to upper accommodation; Bay windowed lounge; Kitchen; Downstairs three piece bathroom; Upper landing with access to bedrooms and attic; Two double bedrooms, both providing ample space for bedroom furniture.
The subjects are enhanced by gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Set with large and level garden grounds there is an area of lawn to the front with a paved driveway running up the side of the property providing ample off-street parking. To the rear lies a large and level lawned garden.
Lounge 16' x 13' 6" ( 4.88m x 4.11m )
Kitchen 12' x 7' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.18m )
Bedroom 1 16' max x 11' max ( 4.88m max x 3.35m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.68m max x 2.87m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.