2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale64 Carnbee Park, Liberton, EH16 6GH
- Delightful end-terraced house in move in condition
- 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Bright living room with feature wall
- Sophisticated Dining Kitchen
- Stunning 3 piece bathroom
- Peaceful location
- Excellent transport links
- Immaculate gardens
- Private parking
- GCH / double glazing
Benefiting from a leafy riverside setting in sought-after Liberton, this stunning 2-bedroom end-terraced house boasts impeccable modern interiors, delightful, well-maintained gardens and private parking.
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this desirable two-bedroom end terraced home lies within the leafy suburb of Liberton. Situated just four miles from the centre of Edinburgh, and only a five-minute drive from the City Bypass, the house is an ideal choice for professionals, families and students alike. Behind its inviting exterior, the house offers an immaculate, contemporary home and is tastefully presented throughout.
Leading off the vestibule is a bright living room finished with attractive timber-effect flooring and elegant decor. Accessed from the living room is a stylishly-appointed kitchen featuring garden access and a seated dining area; creating a superb social space for entertaining. Fitted with an array of crisp white cabinets, paired with integrated downlighting and LED cabinet lighting, the kitchen is benefits from quality integrated appliances. Stairs from the living room lead to a landing accommodating two good-sized double bedrooms, both boasting fitted wardrobes. The luxuriously-decorated master bedroom benefits from being south facing aspect, whilst the equally well-presented second bedroom enjoys a secluded rear garden outlook. Finally, a bright, contemporary bathroom comprises a 3 piece suite and a towel radiator. Gas central heating throughout ensures a warm yet cost-effective living environment all year round.
In addition to a neat front garden, the house enjoys a charming rear garden surrounded by mature trees is reassuringly secure for children and pets, whilst a private parking space can be found to the front of the property. Liberton offers reputable state
schools at primary and secondary level and is ideally located for Edinburgh University's Kings Buildings and Napier University.
Open viewings on Saturday 2-3 pm and Sunday 2-4 pm and by appointment on 07471 900 103 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 34075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ennova Estate Agents, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.