4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoronation Road, Thornton Cleveleys, FY5 1DQ
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / One En Suite
- Parking For Four Cars / Garage
- Ideal Family Home / EPC Rating D
- Description: An opportunity to purchase a four bedroom semi detached property close to the Promenade and Cleveleys Town Centre. The property briefly comprises of a hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, ground floor w/c, four bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Externally to the rear there is a South facing flagged garden with separate car parking for four cars, detached garage and storage. To the front there is a low maintenance front garden. An ideal family home.
Location: From our office on Church Street turn left, at traffic lights turn left onto Devonshire Road, go through two roundabouts, proceed over roundabout continuing onto Devonshire Road, continue onto Fleetwood Road, turn left onto Bispham Road, turn left onto Coronation Road.
Hall: Stairs to right, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 14.9 x 11.4 [4.50m x 3.45m] UPVC double glazed bay window to front, gas fire in brick hearth, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 16.9 x 14.8 [5.11m x 4.47m] UPVC double glazed bay window to rear, wood burner in brick feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner: Approx 23.4 x 9.8 [7.11m x 2.95m] Hardwood double glazed window and UPVC double glazed door to rear, range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops over, free standing gas cooker with extractor over, inset 1 1/2 marble black sink unit, integral fridge, integral washing machine, integral dishwasher, ceramic splashback tiles.
Ground floor W/c: UPVC double glazed window to side, low flush w/c.
Bedroom One: Approx 15.0 x 11.7 [4.57m x 3.53m] UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes. En Suite - Shower cubicle with electric shower, UPVC cladding.
Bedroom Two: Approx 14.6 x 12.9 [4.42m x 3.89] UPVC double glazed bay window to front, vanity wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 9'6 x 6.7m [2.91m x 2.01m] UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four: Approx 7.8 x 6.7 [2.34m x 2.01m] UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 6.6 x 5.7 [1.98m x 1.70m] Hardwood double glazed opaque window to side, panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, radiator, storage cupboard.
Separate W/c: Low Flush w/c.
Boarded Loft and pull down ladder.
Exterior: To the rear there is a South facing flagged garden with separate car parking for four cars, detached garage and storage. To the front there is a low maintenance front garden..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR7X. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.