5 bedroom detached house for saleThyme Close, Basingstoke
- Five excellently sized bedrooms
- Four spacious and versatile reception rooms
- Stunning landscaped private and secluded rear garden
- 20ft Luxury kitchen dining room
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Double garage and double driveway
- Four piece refitted bathroom suite
- Corner plot location
- Sought after location
- Versatile and spacious accommodation
Yopa are delighted to be able to offer for sale this professionally extended detached family home. Set on a lovely secluded and private corner plot within one of Chineham's most sought after residential roads. Already one of the larger designs built, the current owner has professionally and cleverly extended the property to increase the accommodation on both floors to now provide a even more spacious family home with versatile accommodation for the 4 reception rooms to the ground floor.
The ground floor accommodation now offers lovely flowing and spacious accommodation perfect for a large family. The study or office has doubled in size to now offer a great sized work space with storage cupboards. The original dining room is ideally suited and now used as a lovely family room or tv snug room as the kitchen extension provides the option to be used as the dining room. The Large 18ft living room is a very light and spacious room which has bi-fold doors opening onto a stunning Orangery style extension with overlooks the garden. Currently used as a pool room this is a great family entertaining room or an other sitting room enjoying the garden views.
The 20ft extensive kitchen breakfast or dining room has been refitted to an exceptional level to provide a central island cooking and preparation area as well as excellent range of eye and base level units with integrated appliances and the dining area is large enough to hold a formal dining table. The kitchen has double doors onto the garden and there is also a utility room.
The first floor enjoys a gallery style landing with doors to all rooms. 4 ancillary bedrooms are a great size and bedroom 2 offers double built in wardrobes. The new master bedroom enjoys dual aspects windows and also has extensive fitted wardrobes and over head storage with a lovely en-suite shower room with double width shower cubicle.
The refitted family bathroom is 4 piece with a recessed shower cubicle as well as a bath. The first floor is spacious, light with fantastic sized bedrooms.
Outside the owners have truly transformed the rear garden into a completely private and secluded fully stocked landscaped stunning garden. There is a large patio area with outside lighting and power with the beautiful garden being incredibly maintained with well tendered shrubs, trees and manicured flower beds and borders.
To the front the property has a large double detached garage with power and light with door to side and the double width and length drive has enough parking for 4 cars.
We feel this property is an excellent family home with spacious, versatile and well planned accommodation to both floors that any large or growing family will be happy to live in for many years. Close to good local schools, shops, local pub and the Chineham shopping centre and set on a lovely corner plot with no work needed we do expect a high level of interest so an early appointment to view is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.