2 bedroom apartment for saleAshdown House, Battle Square, Reading, RG30
- Two bedroom apartment
- Balcony overlooking central green
- Secure allocated parking space
- Open plan living room; EPC rating: C
- Well fitted kitchen will integrated appliances
- Convenient for Reading West station and local amenities
A two bedroom ground floor contemporary styled apartment situated in the ever popular West Village development, conveniently positioned for Reading West station and the town centre. This well-planned apartment comprises of two double bedrooms with a master ensuite and an open planned living room, with a balcony overlooking the central landscaped green. A secure allocated parking space is also obtained by the property. The apartment has been finished to a high specification and is ideally placed for all local amenities and transport links.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 6.4m (21') x 5.41m (17'9)
Bedroom One 4.39m (14'5) x 2.57m (8'5)
Bedroom Two 3.15m (10'4) x 2.67m (8'9)
The development features a central enclosed green for shared use by the residents.
The apartment comes with a secure allocated parking space.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Remaining lease length: 143 years
Current maintenance charge: £1,100 per annum
Ground rent: £400 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70040594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 87050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.