3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale38 St. Ives Road, Glasgow, G69
- 2 Public Rooms
- Well Kept Gardens
Superb opportunity to purchase this seldom available 3 bedroomed semi-detached villa in the sought after area of Moodiesburn. Internally the property comprises of a welcoming hallway leading to a fantastic size lounge, which leads to a spacious dining room with patio doors giving access out to the rear garden. The lower level is complete with good size fitted kitchen with a generous range of base and wall mounted units with integrated oven, hob, hood and access out to the rear garden. The upper level benefits 3 great size bedrooms 2 being double with the other a generous size single. The master boasts triple sliding wardrobes offering ample storage space. The accommodation is complete with a fully tiled shower room comprising of a 2 piece white suits with walk in shower cubicle. The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and is fully double glazed. Externally the property sits on a generous size plot with well maintained gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway leading up to a single integral garage. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer on this excellent family home.
• Lounge 14'08" x 13'01"
• Dining Room 8'03" x 8'00"
• Kitchen 10'00" x 9'06"
• Bedroom No. 1 11'04" x 9'08"
• Bedroom No. 2 10'03" x 9'06"
• Bedroom No. 3 8'03" x 7'03"
• Shower Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70041182.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Village Estates, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.