3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeopold Road, Coventry
- Modern three storey semi detached house
- Gas CH and double glazing
- Hall entrance, cloakroom, kitchen and rear living room
- Landing, two bedrooms and shower room
- Spacious third bedroom on second floor
- Conveniently close to City Centre EPC RATING D.
Hall With radiator.
Kitchen (front) 2.88m x 1.89m With range of built in cupboards, gas point and double glazed window.
Cloakroom With WC, washbasin and extractor fan.
Living Room 4.20m x 3.74m With radiator, Baxi wall mounted boiler and double glazed french doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR With landing.
Bedroom 1 3.50m x 1.90m plus recess With radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (rear) 3.76m x 3.12m With radiator and double glazed window.
Shower Room With shower cubicle, washbasin and WC.
Bedroom 3 3.80m x 2.75m With radiator.
OUTSIDE Small gardens with parking space at front.
NOTE: The property is currently tenanted on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626013461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.