3 bedroom detached house for saleGossamer Lane, Aldwick, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 1,735 Sqft Detached Family Home
- Sitting Room With Bay Window Overlooking Rear Garden
- Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Large Bathroom With Stand-Alone Bath And Separate Shower Cubicle
- Driveway With Ample Off-Road Parking Leading To Garage
- Landscaped Southerly Facing Rear Garden
A fantastic family home set on a good size plot with a southerly facing rear garden and ample off-road parking, situated in a popular residential area close to Rose Green village. EPC-C
The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance-way with door to cloakroom with WC, doors to entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, modern and well equipped kitchen with access to rear garden and utility room.
The first floor comprises, three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, luxury bathroom with stand-alone bath and separate shower cubicle.
Outside, the driveway leads to an integral garage. The landscaped southerly facing rear garden measures approximately 100 ft in length and is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, summer house with veranda and power and light, with further workshop with power and light.
A viewing is highly advised to appreciate the internal presentation and plot size.
The property is situated in a mature non estate location about two miles west of Bognor Regis. Rose Green village centre is less than half a mile level walk where local facilities include: a pharmacy, post office, convenience food store, newsagent, family butcher and a hardware store. There is also a public library and doctors surgery serving the village. The Cathedral City of Chichester and Chichester marina are about six miles and Goodwood, famous for horseracing and the world renowned Festival of Speed and Revival motor sport events is within ten miles.
A superbly presented family home situated conveniently close to Rose Green village.
Sitting Room 19'6 (5.94m) x 12' (3.66m)
Dining Room 11'11 (3.63m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 16'2 (4.93m) x 12'8 (3.86m)
Utility 8'3 (2.51m) x 4'8 (1.42m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12'9 (3.89m) x 10'9 (3.28m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 12'3 (3.73m) x 12' (3.66m)
Bedroom 3 11'11 (3.63m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Garage 16'1 (4.9m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70043741.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 218675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.