3 bedroom apartment for saleWinsor Close, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Close to Hayling seafront; within walking distance
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Allocated parking space to the rear
- All bedrooms are of good sizes
- EPC energy rating C (71)
A great opportunity for all the first time buyers and investment buyers alike to come and take a look at this brilliant little prospect of a property, no more than a stone’s throw from Hayling Island's sea front. Your days out on a Sunday summers day are almost decided for you before you’ve mulled over what to do.The apartment itself is in great condition and aside from the new owner putting their own stamp on the property, through decoration, there is very little that you will need to do before moving your furniture in and start enjoying your new home.The rental potential is understandably great and plenty of people often buy these apartments and use them as a weekend bolthole whilst visiting the area and visiting the South Coast. Unlike many apartments that are available this one comes with its very own allocated parking space so be safe in the knowledge you won’t have the long arduous task of finding a parking space after a long day at work. A simply must view apartment.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 19'7 x 12'1 (5.97m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen: 8'6 x 6'8 (2.59m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 8'6 (4.45m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 6'9 (3.53m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 7'9 (3.58m x 2.36m)
- Communal Front Gardens
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70044194.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.