2 bedroom terraced house for saleBelmangate, Guisborough, North Yorkshire, TS14
* Beautiful period town house with two double bedrooms
* Large bespoke fitted kitchen, with breakfast bar, great for entertaining
* Recently renovated to a high standard
* Rear courtyard
* Gas central heating throughout
* Sought after location on Belmangate
* 5 minute walk to historic market town with it's shops, bars and bistros
* 5 minute walk to Guisborough woods
Accommodation comprises: entrance lobby, living room, kitchen/diner and modern bathroom. The first floor accommodates two double bedrooms and WC. Externally to the rear elevation is a courtyard and gated access to the rear lane.
This property certainly has 'curb appeal'! The period charm of the property has been retained with the large bay window and a splendid front door which is accessed via stone steps with cast iron balustrade.
Entrance lobby, leading to staircase and door opening into living room
4.53m x 3.58m
Large, sunny room benefiting from a bay window and window seat, an excellent vantage point above street level with lovely views of the hills. This is also a warm room with attractive gas fire and radiator. Access to..
4.63m x 2.90m
Another large and light filled room with window overlooking the rear courtyard. A new, bespoke fitted kitchen has just been installed with shaker style units, belfast sink, oak worktops and breakfast bar. Includes a new integrated electric fan oven, 5 ring gas hob and integrated dishwasher. There is plenty of storage on offer here including a large under stair cupboard and plumbing for a washing machine. Back door leads into the court yard.
2.53m x 1.81m
Modern, white suite comprising large, walk in shower, low level WC and wash basin.
Double bedroom One
3.80m x 3.58m
Situated at the front of the house this lovely large, light filled room has beautiful views and high ceilings. It also benefits from a built in cupboard / wardrobe.
Double bedroom Two
3.56m x 2.90m
Another light filled room with views over gardens and Highcliffe beyond.
1.82m x 0.93m
WC and wash basin
2.82m x 2.53m
A real sun trap, excellent for summer BBQ's and entertaining. Gated access leading to secure rear lane.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70046465.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 37109s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.