3 bedroom detached house for saleEllenbridge Way, Sanderstead, Surrey, CR2 0EW
- Sought after Location
- 3 Double Bedroom Detached Home
- Large Lounge open to Dining Area
- Modern Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Soundproofed Home Office/Music Room
- 100' approx Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Minutes from popular 'Ridgeway' School
This attractive Detached home enjoys a popular location within minutes walk of the highly popular 'Ridgeway' primary school and Sanderstead Station being approx. a 15 minute walk away providing a fast service into London. The property boasts 3 great sized Double Bedrooms as well as the potential for extension (stpc) as many of the neighbouring houses have already done, a 19' x 18' approx Lounge/Diner with direct access to garden and a re-fitted Kitchen. Additionally the property has a soundproofed room (formerly the Garage) which is ideal for those working from home or as a music room or easily converted back to a Garage with the door still in place. With a Southerly aspect Rear Garden of approx. 100' being mainly laid to lawn this is a great family home and VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.