1 bedroom apartment for saleHarry Zeital Way, Hackney, E5
- DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SOUGHT-AFTER DEVELOPMENT
- PRIVATE BALCONY WITH THE RIVE LEA VIEWS
- CLOSE TO WALTHAMSTOW MARSHES
- WALKING DISTANCE OF CLAPTON STATION (CITY LINKS)
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM/WC
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
Wild & Co. are delighted to offer for sale this: DOUBLE BEDROOM MODERN APARTMENT
Set within this sought-after private development on the 3rd floor, close to The River Lea & Walthamstow Marshes & walking distance of Clapton Station (City links).
Benefiting from: modern fitted kitchen, lounge, shower/WC, private balcony with beautiful views., lift access and double glazing.
IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE!
Entrance: via communal security door with lift and stairs to:
Main front door leading to:
Hallway: entry phone system, fitted cupboard (housing boiler & plumbed for washing machine), fitted cupboard, door to:
Bedroom: floor to ceiling double glazed window, electric heater.
Shower/WC: double walk-in shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, heated towel rail, spot lighting, part tiled walled & tiled flooring.
Open plan fitted kitchen: comprising of a range of wall and base mounted modern units with work surfaces, integrated dish washer and fridge freezer, built in double electric oven, hob and extractor, sink unit with mixer tap, open plan to:
Lounge: floor to ceiling double glazed windows, electric heater, door to:
Private balcony: offering beautiful views oven The River Lea and Walthamstow Marshes.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70047047.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference fenland. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wild & Co., Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.