2 bedroom apartment for saleSevern Quay, Chepstow
- Designer Kitchen
- Luxury bathrooms and en suites with quality fittings
- Thermally efficient zoned controlled underfloor heating
- Corner Balcony & Roof Terrace
- Integrated security system
- Allocated parking
- Duplex Apartment
This unique building contains one and two bedroom apartments and exceptional duplexes and penthouses all of which offer generously sized living and bedroom areas and outdoor terraces or roof terraces. Atriums and voids on the hallways with glass roofs allowing light to flow through the building.
A NEW RIVERFRONT DESTINATION - 7Q has been designed with integrity and passion. Once the historical focus for ship building, the potential of this prime waterfront region was recognised and the skills of a dedicated team of architects, designers, surveyors and developers have combined to create a new landmark destination.
Rising up from the riverbank, the bold architectural statement combines the sleek perpendicular lines of glass, steel and stone with a broad, horizontal sweep of creative landscaping. 7Q both complements and contrasts with the natural swirling river that flows alongside; it captures the light through reflective surfaces and wide open boulevards; it invites exploration and appreciation. 7Q is a marriage of form and function that is both visually appealing and answers its brief: to provide superb new homes in a distinct and desirable location.
Please note that images used are from a show-home by the developer and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen apartment - clarification should be sought from our sales team.
Help To Buy
The government's Help to Buy scheme is available at 7Q - buy with a minimum 5% deposit, 75% mortgage and 20% government backed equity loan which is payment free for the first five years. Conditions apply to the scheme, please contact Connells for further details and to find out if you qualify
Please note this property is located in Chepstow
Kitchen / Dining 20' 3" x 12' 4" ( 6.17m x 3.76m )
Living 20' 7" x 15' 6" ( 6.27m x 4.72m )
Study 14' 3" x 10' ( 4.34m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 1 / Dressing 18' 1" x 11' ( 5.51m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70047164.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FIL305245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Filton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.