3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRuthin Avenue, Alkrington, Middleton
- Traditional Three Bed Semi Detached
- Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge / Contemporary Dining Kitchen
- Large Rear Conservatory / Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Lanwed Garden And Patio
Traditional Three Bed Semi Detached With Large Rear Conservatory, Driveway Providing Off Road Parking And Rear Lawned Garden And Patio. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, lounge with open plan to a spacious dining kitchen with contemporary high-gloss units and granite work-surfaces. French doors lead to the large conservatory to the rear. The first floor affords three bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a paved driveway affording off road parking and gated access down the side leads to the good-sized lawned rear garden with patio area.
Situated in the much sought after area of Alkrington with easy walking distance to its shops and excellent schooling, whilst Middleton town centre and its range of amenities are easily accessible. The M60 motorway network is just a short drive away making this property a good choice for the commuter.
Ground Floor -
Porch - Enclosed entrance porch leading to...
Hall - Hallway with radiator, laminated wooden floor covering and staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge - 4.6m x 3.5m (15'1" x 11'5") - Front aspect with bay window, electric fire set within feature surround, wall mounted T.V point, coved ceiling, laminated wooden floor covering and radiator. Open plan to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen - 4.4m x 3.0m (14'5" x 9'10") - Rear aspect with a range of high gloss wall and base units incorporating one and a half bowl resin sink, granite work-surfaces, five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, built in double electric oven, tiled flooring, under-stair storage cupboard and wall mounted combi boiler. Double doors to the conservatory.
Conservatory - 4.3m x 3.9m (14'1" x 12'9") - Rear aspect with T.v point, laminated wooden floor covering and air conditioning unit. Access and pleasant views over the rear garden.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.8m x 2.5m (15'8" x 8'2") - Front aspect with bay window, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted T.V point, laminated wooden floor covering and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 2.7m x 2.7m (8'10" x 8'10") - Rear aspect with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 2.3m x 1.7m (7'6" x 5'6") - Front aspect with radiator.
Bathroom - Three-piece suite comprising of bath with shower above, vanity sink with fitted cupboard below, low-level W.C, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and spotlights.
Outside - Externally to the front is a paved driveway affording off road parking and gated access down the side leads to the good-sized lawned rear garden with patio area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27375944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.