2 bedroom apartment for saleFreeley Road, Havant, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom second floor apartment
- Allocated off road parking
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Close to local bus links
- Perfect for first time buyers and investors
- EPC energy rating C (79)
Imagine arriving home after a long day and not having to worry about parking, as you have the luxury of your very own allocated parking space. Close the front door and take away all the stress of the day as you walk into your very own apartment.
When it’s time for dinner it won’t be a chore as cooking in this beautiful modern fitted kitchen will be a joy. Stay involved in all the conversation whilst dishing up, as the open plan living area is perfect. Enjoy the ample space here as you and family and friends sit around the dining table.
Pour yourself a glass of wine, lock the door, relax in the bath and unwind as there is no need to worry about being disturbed here with a en-suite in the master bedroom as well.
Imagine waking up on a Sunday morning and opening the doors to the balcony, being snuggled up in bed with the crisp air flowing inside.
If you choose to leave the car at home and take the local transport, then do not worry as there are plenty of transport links available, with the local bus stop only being a stone’s throw away.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here for the last 2 years and will be sad to see it go. The amount of space this apartment offers is amazing and we really have been spoilt. We have both enjoyed sitting in the lounge and watching the world go by outside. The en-suite has been such a luxury and we have felt very lucky to have it. The block has also been fantastic and with a mixture of different people, we have got on with everyone.
We wish the new owners the best of luck and happiness.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge /kitchen Area: 20'5 x 13'2 (6.23m x 4.02m)
- Bedroom One: 12'9 x 8'11 (3.89m x 2.72m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom Two: 11'4 x 8'10 (3.46m x 2.69m)
- Allocated Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70048436.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41127139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.