2 bedroom lodge for salePolperro, Looe, Cornwall
- Luxury Lodge Holiday Home
- Seaview Plot
- Wrap Around Decking
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed
- 2018 Site Fees
**Open weekend on the 11th &12th November from 12pm - 3:30pm**
**Quote HLSV01 To Claim Your Free Inventory Pack On Purchase**
The brand new 2017 Victory Parkview lodge benefits from fantastic seaviews as well as views of the beautiful Cornish countryside. It has 2 bedrooms at either end and you can sleep up to 6 in this very well equipped and spacious 40ft x 20ft luxury l.odge. It has two sets of front Patio doors and a luxurious Deck with toughened glass panels that allow you to make the most of the stunning views on one of our best plots.
Be one of the first to buy your own holiday home at Seaview Holiday Village, with spectacular sea views on the south coast in a location that includes an indoor pool, regular entertainment and a club for your children. If you think this means sky-high costs, you`re wrong. For the first time we are offering a small number of holiday homes to buy at Seaview Holiday Village.
What makes Seaview special? Here are five reasons why you should choose Seaview as the setting for your holiday home.
* Sea views: Every time you step out of your holiday home, you`ll be greeted by magnificent views across the Cornish countryside, to the sea at Talland Bay. There`s no easier way to forget the stresses and strains of everyday life.
* Friendly team: Our expert team is dedicated to helping you have an amazing stay every time you visit Seaview. Whether you need tips for exploring the region, help with your holiday home or a restaurant recommendation, we`ll be ready with a friendly smile.
* Entertainment and facilities: When you buy a holiday home at Seaview, you also have access to our wonderful range of facilities. We are a medium sized, family orientated holiday park with our own indoor pool, a children`s club, bar, restaurant and evening entertainment. So as a holiday home owner, you can start every day with a swim, your children can meet new pals in a friendly setting and you can swap a night in front of the TV for a laughter-filled evening with our entertainments team.
* Looe and Polperro: Cornwall has many fascinating towns and villages that have hardly changed over hundreds of years. Two of the most interesting are Looe and Polperro, which will draw you back time and again. Polperro is a former smuggler`s hideaway with a pretty harbour and winding streets that are home to an array of craft shops. Looe is a fishing village with big golden beaches and a wonderful mix of olde worlde pubs and restaurants.
* A range of holiday homes: Choose from our existing range of caravan holiday homes for sale in Cornwall or we can source one that best suits your needs. This could be pre-owned or a new holiday home from any UK manufacturer. We can make all the necessary arrangements for you.
Holiday Home sales start from £24,995 including pitch fees for 2018.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Longsons, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.