2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleKennerleigh Avenue, Leeds
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
This two bedroom semi detached bungalow is ideally placed for access to the wealth of amenities which are available in Crossgates. In brief the accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, conservatory and bathroom. Gardens to front and rear with garage. No onward chain
This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is ideally placed for access to the wealth of amenities which are available in Crossgates. Within easy walking distance are the local doctors' surgery & pharmacy, M&S Simply Food, major banks, St Theresa's RC church plus a diverse range of shops in the Crossgates Centre and Austhorpe Road area. Major bus routes pass close by and Crossgates railway station is also close by. In brief the accommodation comprises: hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, conservatory and a bathroom. There are well maintained gardens to front and rear plus a single garage.
Kitchen 11' 8" max x 8' 5" ( 3.56m max x 2.57m )
Double glazed window and external door to side. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Gas cooker and hob. Central heating radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Loft Access, Doors to Lounge, bedroom one, two and bathroom
Lounge 14' 10" plus bay x 10' 8" max ( 4.52m plus bay x 3.25m max )
Two double glazed windows to side. Double glazed bay window to front. Central heating radiator. Wall lights. Gas flame effect fire with feature surround.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 10' 2" max ( 4.62m x 3.10m max )
Fitted wardrobes. Central heating radiator. Double glazed sliding patio door leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side and rear. French door to side leading to rear garden.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.07m max x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to front. Central heating boiler. Built in wardrobe. Central heating radiator.
Fitted with a bath, vanity wash hand basin, w.c and shower cubicle. In addition there is a heated towel rail and a double glazed window to side.
To the front is a low maintenance garden. To the side is a block paved driveway leading to a single garage. To the rear is a low maintenance garden that is mainly pebbled with planted beds.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70050710.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.