2 bedroom flat for saleCitypark Way, Edinburgh
An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire this highly desirable two bedroom second floor apartment located in the recently completed Citypark Development. This spacious two bedroom property forms part of a modern, factored and lift-serviced apartment block, also benefits from an allocated parking space located in the ground level secure parking area and secure cycle stores are also available and externally the communal grounds are well-maintained
This accommodation is in excellent decorative order, briefly comprising of;
• Entrance hallway with a large utility room off
• Bright and spacious lounge with glass Juliet balcony overlooking the communal grounds
• Fully integrated modern dining kitchen finished to a very high contemporary standard
• Two generous size bedrooms, both benefiting from built in wardrobes with the master bedroom boasting an en-suite shower room which features a two-piece suite including a concealed-cistern WC, large shower enclosure, shaver point and extractor fan
• Family bathroom fitted with bath, wc and wash hand basin.
• The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
• Secure allocated parking space secure cycle stores
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70055696.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27376800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.