2 bedroom apartment for saleCity Harbour, Selsdon Way, London, E14
- Two bedroom apartment
- 903 sq ft
- Secure parking
- Impressive views of Millwall Dock
- Excellent condition throughout
- Close to Crossharbour DLR
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
Located it City Harbour, this charming two bedroom apartment with far reaching views of Millwall Dock on offer from its spacious balcony. Benefitting from parking, the property comprises an open plan kitchen living area, two double bedrooms with built in storage, main bathroom and ensuite. Floor to ceiling windows in the living area create an abundance of natural light and allow for the view to be admired fully. The apartment is finished to a excellent standard and should be viewed to be fully appreciated.
City Harbour is ideally located for Canary Wharf, the City and beyond. Crossharbour DLR is close by providing quick transport into the City and easy access to London City Airport. The apartment is conveniently positioned just a stone’s throw from the local supermarket with Central Canary Wharf, with its plethora of shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance. Mudchute Farm and Park are nearby, perfect for escaping the hustle and bustle of city life at the weekend.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2394495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.