4 bedroom detached house for saleOakdene Gardens, School Lane, North Mundham, Chichester,West Sussex
- Available to reserve NOW Only TWO remaining NHBC Guarantee
- Luxury designed kitchens by Sylvarna of Chichester, Painted finish with stunning quartz worktops, Central Islands with pendant lighting above
- Fitted integral appliances by Neff including Large American style fridge/freezer, Dishwasher, Integrated Electric fan oven with Microwave combi oven and warming drawer, generous Induction (truncated)
- Stylish fitted utility room with Franke sink and ample storage
- All kitchen appliances are at least 'A' energy rated
- Pale Oak solid engineered floor boards throughout
- Painted New England Style shutters to the front windows
- Fully plastered ceilings and walls painted in heritage colours
- Decorative New England style panelling to areas
- Pale Oak solid engineered floor boards throughout ground floor
A four bedroom detached house with garage, parking and private enclosed gardens. The ground floor provides spacious open-plan living accommodation with a stylish Sylvarna designer kitchen, separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom and French doors opening on to a veranda.
On the first floor, the master and second bedrooms
have designer en-suite bathrooms whilst the two further bedrooms share a family bathroom. A loft room, with proper staircase, provides further accommodation with a variety of uses, including playroom, study or family room.
North Mundham has a local primary school and is within walking distance of Oakdene Gardens. There is also a church, a public house and local farm shop within a short distance.
Local areas of interest include the Pagham Harbour Nature Reserve which is an internationally important site for nature conservation and a site of special scientific interest. Chichester city centre offers an excellent range of shops, cafes and restaurants and the skyline is dominated by the 12th century cathedral. Chichester is also well known for its internationally known Festival Theatre and Pallant House Gallery. Sidlesham Quay can be found approximately 6½ miles away and offers delightful walks around the harbour and has a highly regarded public house, The Crab & Lobster. To the north of Chichester, Goodwood has its own private country club, golf course and full horse racing calendar. Goodwood also plays host to the annual Festival of Speed and the Revival Meeting at its historic motor circuit. The waters of Chichester Harbour and the Solent provide some of the most popular sailing facilities within easy reach of London. Most notably there are sailing clubs at Itchenor, Bosham, Chichester Marina and Emsworth.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70061669.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI150228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.