4 bedroom detached house for saleOakdene Gardens, School Lane, North Mundham, Chichester,West Sussex
- Available to reserve NOW
- NHBC Guarantee
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Loft room with proper staircase
- Luxury designed kitchens by Sylvarna of Chichester
- Painted finish with stunning quartz worktops
- Central Islands with pendant lighting above
- White ceramic sinks with polished steel Bristan taps
A four bedroom detached house with garage, parking and private enclosed gardens. The ground floor provides spacious open-plan living accommodation with a stylish Sylvarna designer kitchen, separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom and French doors opening on to a veranda.
On the first floor, the master and second bedrooms
have designer en-suite bathrooms whilst the two further bedrooms share a family bathroom. A loft room, with proper staircase, provides further accommodation with a variety of uses, including playroom, study or family room.
Oakdene Gardens is a unique new development of eight detached houses, close to the village centre,
yet within 2½ miles of Chichester City Centre.
Oakdene Gardens offers the opportunity to acquire a bespoke individually designed luxury family home in a peaceful village setting, a stones throw from Chichester City Centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI160631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.