4 bedroom detached house for saleOakdene Gardens, School Lane, North Mundham, Chichester,West Sussex
- One of only 2 brand new homes remaining
- Available to reserve NOW
- 10 year NHBC House Builder Warranty
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Luxury designed kitchens by Sylvarna of Chichester with integrated Neff appliances
- Nu-Heat warm water underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Landscaped gardens with turfed lawns and High quality planting
- Pale Oak solid engineered floor boards throughout ground floor
***One of only 2 remaining***
Oakdene Gardens is a unique new development of eight detached houses only 2½ miles from Chichester City centre and offers the opportunity to acquire an individually designed, luxury family home in a peaceful village setting.
With excellent open plan ground floor accommodation perfectly suited for entertaining, a
stylish four-bedroomed house with Sylvarna kitchen with integrated Neff appliances, downstairs cloakroom and separate utility room as well as underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
On the first floor the master and guest bedrooms have designer en-suite bathrooms and there is an additional family bathroom.
The house is complimented with French doors from the reception room on to a veranda and gardens, and single garage and driveway parking.
North Mundham has a local primary school and is within walking distance of Oakdene Gardens. There is also a church, a public house and local farm shop within a short distance.
Local areas of interest include the Pagham Harbour Nature Reserve which is an internationally important site for nature conservation and a site of special scientific interest. Chichester city centre offers an excellent range of shops, cafes and restaurants and the skyline is dominated by the 12th century cathedral. Chichester is also well known for its internationally known Festival Theatre and Pallant House Gallery. Sidlesham Quay can be found approximately 6 1/2 miles away and offers delightful walks around the harbour and has a highly regarded public house, The Crab & Lobster. To the north of Chichester, Goodwood has its own private country club, golf course and full horse racing calendar. Goodwood also plays host to the annual Festival of Speed and the Revival Meeting at its historic motor circuit. The waters of Chichester Harbour and the Solent provide some of the most popular sailing facilities within easy reach of London. Most notably there are sailing clubs at Itchenor, Bosham, Chichester Marina and Emsworth.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70061687.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI160632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.