3 bedroom terraced house for saleCott Road, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22
- Mid terrace family home
- In sought after small town of Lostwithiel
- Extended to the rear
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room with wood burner
- Living room with sliding doors to covered seating area
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Partial gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Off road parking for two cars
- Good sized rear garden
Cott Road is located off Liddicoat Road in this sought after small town. This mid-terraced house benefits from two off road parking spaces to the front, partial gas fired central heating and the windows have recently been replaced. From the rear of the property lovely views across to Restormal Castle can be enjoyed.
From the parking area a door opens into the good sized kitchen/breakfast room. This is fitted with floor and wall cabinets and roll edge worktops incorporate a one and a half bowl sink unit. There is an open fireplace with brick surround, space for an electric oven, plumbing and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer, space for a fridge freezer and built in under stair storage cupboard. The inner hall has stairs to the first floor and a further door opening into the under stair storage cupboard. The dining room has an open fireplace with an inset wood burner and a wide opening leads into the living room. Here there are wide patio doors which open out onto the covered decked seating area and garden beyond. The first floor landing has a built in cupboard over the stairs and loft access. The loft is boarded, has power and lights laid on and a Velux window. There are two double bedrooms each with a feature period fireplaces and bedroom three is a single room. The family bathroom has also been modernised in recent years and has tiled walls and a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin.
The deep rear garden is well enclosed and in three sections. The top section is laid to lawn and has mature shrubs and plant and an archway leads down to the middle garden which has a gravelled seating area which is well stocked with a large Gunnera plant, horse chestnut tree and mulberry tree amongst others. At the far end of the garden there is a greenhouse which has power and light connected, is a raised vegetable bed and a timber workshop also with power and lights laid on.
5.49m x 3.58m
3.8m x 2.74m
4.11m x 3.35m
3.58m x 3.35m
3.58m x 2.82m
2.06m x 2.06m
1.83m x 1.68m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70063238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD170014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.