1 bedroom flat for saleFitzgerald House, 43 Lower Clapton Road, London
- ( Estates and Lets Limited )
- * Spacious one bedroom
- * Wooden floors throughout
- * Separate kitchen
- * 10 Year new build warranty
- * Fully integrated kitchen and bathrooms
- * Great natural light
- * Minutes walk from Hackney Downs and Clapton station
- * 600 Sq Ft Approximately
Truly stunning Large one bedroom modern apartment in the popular area of Lower Clapton Road in Hackney. The property benefits from a large bedroom offering great natural light, spacious bathroom and a well equipped kitchen opening on to a stunning living room. Located within walking distance to great transport links as well as having a wealth of amenities right on your door stop. This property benefits from a private roof terrace and stunning views of the skyline.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELS000F9D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Estates & Lets Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.