3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRanby Road, Scunthorpe
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Popular Area
- Lounge with Patio Doors leading into a Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room with Electric Oven
- Fully Tiled Bathroom with White Three-Piece Suite
- Low-Maintenance Front Garden, plus Rear Garden with Two Sheds
This semi-detached house enjoys a CUL-DE-SAC position in this POPULAR area with excellent access to amenities. Featuring lounge, CONSERVATORY, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory style rear porch, ground floor WC, three bedrooms, bathroom with WHITE SUITE, plus front and rear gardens.
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to acquire a three bedroom semi-detached house in this POPULAR area! CUL-DE-SAC position!
The property's ground floor offers entrance hall, lounge with patio doors leading into a CONSERVATORY with lights, fitted kitchen / breakfast room with integrated electric oven, conservatory style rear porch, plus cloakroom / ground floor WC. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with white three-piece suite.
Externally the property offers a low-maintenance front garden with grey slate chippings, plus a lawned rear garden with two sheds.
Offering a double glazed door and a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator, plus an under-stairs cupboard.
Featuring double glazed patio doors leading into the conservatory, a colonial door, a pebbled effect electric fireplace with surround, plus coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
The conservatory is of UPVC construction and offers lights and cushion flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Offering wall/base units, work surfaces, a sink/drainer with plumbing for a washing machine, an integrated electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood, two double glazed windows, a double glazed door, part tiling to the walls, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Conservatory Style Rear Porch 8' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.67m x 1.63m )
Offering two double glazed doors and three double glazed windows.
Cloakroom / Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a WC and a double glazed window.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead to the first floor landing which has a double glazed window to the front and access into the loft space.
The master bedroom offers a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear, a flush door, plus coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
This offers a double glazed window to the front, a flush door, plus coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
A fully tiled bathroom fitted with a white three-piece suite which comprises of a bath with a shower over it, a wash hand basin and a WC. There is a double glazed window to the front, a flush door, a central heating radiator, plus an airing cupboard.
The front of the property offers a paved area, whilst
The front of the property offers a low-maintenance garden with grey slate chippings.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with timber fencing forming the boundary and two sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70070545.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT107234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.