1 bedroom flat for saleStratosphere, Stratford, E15
- Off-plan investment opportunity due completion January 2018
- Crossrail trains from Stratford in 2018
- 36th floor residents roof-top garden and WI-FI lounge
- Access to top-floor private residents gymnasium
- Benefits from 24 hour concierge service
- High specification kitchens, London designer Urban Myth
- Fully integrated SMEG appliances
- West facing winter garden
Superbly located in the heart of Stratford, this luxurious one bedroom ninth floor flat boasts fabulous winter garden complete with private residents facilities.
Stratosphere boasts an amazing location in the heart of the Stratford regeneration boasting access to fantastic sporting facilities and the superb Stratford Westfield shopping complex.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1047446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.