4 bedroom detached house for saleBluebell Walk, Sawbridgeworth
Withdrawn from Market
- Private and secure gated community
- Substantial detached family home
- Detached garage
- Three reception rooms
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Four double bedrooms
- Two en-suite shower rooms
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Ample driveway parking
- EPC - C
Situated on the outskirts of Sawbridgeworth, Bluebell Walk is within a short walk of the amenities in the neighbouring village of High Wych and a short drive away from the town centre Sawbridgeworth with it's mainline train station serving Cambridge to the North and London to the South. High Wych lies approximately two miles South West of the town of Sawbridgeworth. Amenities include a Church of England Primary School, late 19th century church, public house, golf and country club, post office and a Private hospital.
Bluebell Walk is a private gated community of five executive detached homes. All five properties are similar in style and size, and each residence has well maintained gardens. The property we are offering for sale has accommodation on two levels. On the ground floor there is a large kitchen/breakfast room, a large sitting room with feature fireplace, dining room, study and WC. The kitchen/breakfast room has two integrated Miele ovens, a Neff induction hob with a separate two ring gas hob and an integrated dishwasher. There is space for a tall fridge/freezer. The utility room houses the gas fired boiler and water softener, and provides space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes. The master bedroom has a large en-suite shower room, bedroom two has an en-suite shower room and there is a bathroom serving the other two bedrooms.
The house benefits from ample driveway parking. The the left hand side of the house there is a driveway providing parking for three/four cars leading on to a detached single garage. The rear garden is spacious and private.
The council tax band is G.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100372002163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackay Property, Sawbridgeworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.