2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCedarwood Road, Middlesbrough
- Beautiful views out the rear of the property
- Two double bedrooms one with en suite
- Cul-De-Sac location
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Modern through out with a stunning finish
- Two bedroom semi detached home with an excellent size garden and parking for multiple cars
- Located on Taylor Wimpey's High Farm development
Located on Taylor Wimpeys High Farm development, is this stunning two bedroom semi detached home. Built to 'The Canford' design the property offers excellent space at an affordable price. The property is ideally situated within the estate with a cul-de-sac location and grassland views to the rear of the property.
The ground floor of the property offers a kitchen, downstairs wc and open plan living and dining room, with an extensive under stairs cupboard and french doors leading out into the landscaped garden. The first floor provides two double bedrooms, one of which has an en suite and also a family bathroom. The property has been very well looked after by the current owners and still looks brand new. It is modern throughout with a neutral finish. There is an excellent sized rear garden which also runs down the side of the property, the front offers parking for multiple cars.
The estate is a 'stand alone' estate meaning there is no cut through to any other residential locations, making this a quiet and safe place to live. The Cleveland retail park is a short distance away along with a supermarket, pub and other local amenities. A main bus route runs close by along with easy access to major commuting routes- this truly is a fantastic location.
EPC band: B
COMPRISES : (MEASUREMENTS FOUND ON FLOORPLAN)
LIVING AND DINING ROOM
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.