2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 2, Levana Lodge, Calshot Way, Enfield
- 1141 sqft spacious ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom + study apartment
- Living room with double French doors providing access to private terrace
- Individually designed fully integrated German kitchens made by Nolte with Siemens/Apell appliances
- En-suite and built-in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Zoned underfloor heating throughout apartment
- Gated underground allocated car parking
- Separate allocated storage for each apartment (located within underground car parking)
- Lift servicing all floors
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee
- 125 year lease
FINAL PHASE NOW RELEASED!
Welcome to Levana Lodge - an exclusive, stylish development of eight luxury apartments all with outside space, gated underground car parking and one luxurious penthouse with remarkable far-reaching views. You will find Levana Lodge in a quiet, secluded corner within easy reach of Enfield Town, with stunning views towards the City and Alexandra Palace. Levana Lodge is destined to be one of Enfields most exclusive developments just off one of the most desirable roads in town.
A short walk will take you to either Enfield Chase railway station or the picturesque mature parkland of Enfield Golf Club. Levana Lodge has the convenience of a popular town on its doorstep, countryside minutes away or into the City within 30 minutes for a business meeting, shopping spree or an evening at the theatre. There is an excellent selection of restaurants and shops, including Waitrose, all within a 5 minute walk along Windmill Hill and with a more extensive choice in the Palace Garden area of Enfield Town.
Show home open Saturday and Sunday 10am - 5pm. Contact Joan or Sheila 07957 166603 or outside of these hours 020 8370 3999.
Property ref: 121_944_4518477
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4518477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.