2 bedroom terraced house for saleHardwicke Close, Grantham
- Modern Terrace Home
- Lounge/ Diner, Kitchen and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Within Walking Distance to Grantham Train Station
- Easy Access onto A1 and A52
- Perfect for First Time Buyers/ Potential Investors
GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £120,000 ATTENTION INVESTORS/ FIRST TIME BUYERS
A modern terrace home situated on the outskirts of Grantham town centre with good access to amenities, the A52 and benefits from being within walking distance to Grantham train station which has a direct link to London.
A modern terrace home briefly comprising an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge/ diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. enclosed rear garden and one allocated parking space. Externally the property benefits from one allocated parking space, an enclosed rear garden with gated access to the parking area. Situated on the popular Brambles Estate, set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre with fantastic access onto the A1, A52 and within walking distance from Grantham train station which has direct links to London King's Cross taking approximately 64 minutes.
Entered via a double glazed front door, radiator, telephone point, staircase off leading to landing and access into the downstairs wc.
This room has a upvc double glazed obscured window to the front aspect, fitted with a white two piece comprising a wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and low level wc, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge/ Diner 13' 10" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.22m max x 3.78m max )
The lounge/ diner has a upvc double glazed French doors out to the rear garden, two radiators, tv point and a storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.68m )
The kitchen has a upvc double glazed front aspect window and is fitted with low and eye level units and drawers with rolltop worksurface above, inset sink 1 1/2 and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood above with space for further appliances.
The landing has hatch access to the loft space and provides access to the two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.76m max x 2.77m max )
Bedroom one has two upvc double glazed rear aspect windows, radiator, tv point and a double fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.78m max x 2.39m max )
Bedroom two has a upvc double glazed front aspect window, radiator and a storage cupboard.
The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a bath with shower head above, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and wc, there is also an extractor fan, radiator and shaving point.
The enclosed rear garden has a patio sitting area, mainly laid to lawn with gated access and an outside water tap.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70092833.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST106832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.