2 bedroom bungalow for saleKingston Close, Herne Bay, Kent
- 2 bedroom extended bungalow
- Immaculate order throughout
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Detached garage and off street parking
- Low maintenance landscaped garden
- EPC energy rating D (66)
The WOW factor has certainly been created here in this extended two bedroom detached bungalow.
Space and quality spring to mind when describing the feel of this bungalow.
A fully fitted kitchen gives a real modern twist to this bungalow which has all integrated appliances so there is very little you will need to worry about when moving into this bungalow.
An extended dining area is perfect for when you are entertaining allowing plenty of living space for everyone to spread their wings and yet feels cozy especially as the winter months are approaching.
The bungalow is located in a position where you can walk to the shops and with cliff top walks close by there will never be an excuse for you being lazy but always a good reason to enjoy the area and what it has to offer.
What the Owner says:
Since living here we have literally renewed everything with new carpets/flooring, redecorating, double glazing, heating and extended, giving us a large kitchen opening to a dining area.
We have replaced everything including LED lighting, so you can literally walk in with very little to do.
In the last couple of months we have landscaped the garden making the whole property very low maintenance which has worked very well for us.
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 2: 9'7 x 8'4 (2.92m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 11'5 (3.66m x 3.48m)
- Lounge Area: 14'1 x 11'11 (4.30m x 3.63m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 10'9 (3.66m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen Area: 17'6 x 11'2 (5.34m x 3.41m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Detached Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70094015.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.