1 bedroom retirement property for saleEast Street, Hythe, CT21
- A purpose built retirement apartment
- Second floor with peaceful south facing outlook
- Close to the town and amenities
- Living/dining room and kitchen
- A double bedroom and modern shower room
- Residents' facilities and car park
- House manager and 24 hour emergency call system
- No forward chain
This beautifully presented retirement apartment is located in the centre of Hythe with the High Street, shops and amenities a short distance away. The accommodation comprises: communal entrance with lift, apartment entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, a double bedroom and modern shower room. Residents' facilities including: lounge, laundry room, guest suite and car park. There is a house manager and 24 hour emergency call system. No forward chain. EPC RATING = C
Approx. £1,718.00 pa | This includes: buildings insurance, external window cleaner, door entry system, 24 hour emergency call system, House Manager, lift, laundry room facilities, water and sewerage, grounds maintenance, general maintenance and cleaning
Approx. £656.00 pa
Minimum age for occupants/owners is 50 years.
Upon legal completion the Leaseholder (Vendor) shall pay 1% of the sale price plus VAT into the Sinking Fund Charge.
Worthington Lodge benefits from a residents' lounge and kitchen area, laundry room, guest suite, car park and communal gardens. There is a house manager on site.
A 125 years started in 2008 with approx. 117 years remaining
The accommodation comprises:
Lift or stairs to:
Phone entry system | Large walk in cupboard with cloak hooks, shelving and housing hot water tank | Dado rail and Coved ceiling | Doors to:
19'5" x 10'5" (5.92m x 3.18m) at widest points Rear aspect south facing room | UPVC double glazed window, views over roof tops | Fire surround with electric flame effect fire | TV/FM/SAT point | Telephone point | Coved ceiling | Electric wall heater | Door to:
8'0" x 7'7" (2.44m x 2.31m) Rear aspect | UPVC double glazed window | A modern fitted kitchen with base units comprising cupboard and drawers, work surface over and tiled splashbacks | Inset stainless steel sink with drainer | Ceramic hob with extractor hood over | Eye level 'Zanussi' fan assisted oven | Integrated fridge and freezer | Vinyl flooring | Wall mounted electric fan heater | Coved ceiling
13'11" x 9'4" (4.24m x 2.84m) at widest points Rear aspect south facing room | UPVC double glazed window, views over roof tops | Fitted double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors | TV/FM point | Telephone point | Electric wall heater | Coved ceiling
A modern white suite comprising: low level WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and walk in shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and fold down seat | Electric heated towel rail | Part tiled walls | Shaver light/point | Wall mounted electric fan heater
Prospective purchasers will need to be interviewed by the House Manager before a sale can proceed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70094651.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8552539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laing Bennett Estate & Letting Agents, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.