3 bedroom terraced house for saleWinchester Road, Colchester
- Victorian Terraced House
- 23 ft Lounge/Diner & 14 ft Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Close To Town & Station
- No Onward Chain
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, this three bedroom Victorian terraced house offers good access to Colchester's town centre and town train station. The property benefits from spacious open plan lounge/diner, 14 ft kitchen, ground floor bathroom and garden measuring over 50 ft (sts).
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed window to side, door to:
Lounge / Diner 23' 5" x 12' ( 7.14m x 3.66m )
Upvc windows to front and rear, radiator, wall mounted gas fire with back boiler, door to staircase leading to first floor, door to:
Kitchen 14' x 7' 1" ( 4.27m x 2.16m )
Upvc window to side, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and splashbacks, spaces for cooker + fridge/freezer + washing machine + tumble dryer, radiator, tiled flooring, door to:
Upvc door to side leading to garden, tiled flooring, door to:
Upvc obscure window to rear, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Upvc window to front, radiator, double and single built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 7' ( 3.63m x 2.13m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator, double cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio area and timber shed. Gate providing side access.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, continue down East Hill, turn right onto Brook Street, continue over the traffic lights onto Wimpole Road, continue onto Bourne Road, turn right onto Winchester Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70096655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS114032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.