Land for saleOrchard Drive, Tonbridge, Kent, TN10
- Building plot with full planning granted
- Planning Application: TM/18/01614/FL
- Within close proximity of Tonbridge town centre with its station a rail links to London
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Semi-rural location
- Planning for one bedroom bungalow with off road parking for more than one vehicle
- Contact the agent for further information
- Viewing highly reccomended
BUILDING PLOT. Guide Price £145,000 - £165000. Hunni Homes are delighted to offer this fantastic opportunity to build a detached 1 bedroom bungalow. To arrange a viewing contact Hunni Homes today.
This self build development plot is situated in the popular road Orchard Drive on the edge of the popular town of Tonbridge. Tonbridge is a busy market town with a Norman castle built in the 13th century, set on the banks of the river Medway. The town offers an excellent range of retail and leisure activities with many High Street stores, supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants, local inns and sports clubs. The mainline station provides commuter links into central London within approx 45 minutes.
The bungalow offers a large double bedroom, with potentail to convert into a two bedroom bungalow with doors from the open plan kitchen/dining room to a lovely rear patio and garden perfect for alfresco dining. The driveway allows for two cars to park.
Planning Application: TM/18/01614/FL
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHH180042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hunni homes, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.