2 bedroom apartment for saleShippam Street, Chichester, West Sussex
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room/Kitchen
- Principal Bedroom with En suite
- Further Bedroom
- Family Shower Room
- Lift Service
- Concierge office and excellent service
- Allocated Underground Parking Space
- Tenure: Leasehold Term 155 Years from 1 March 2008
- Service Charge: Currently £2,045.11 per annum
- Ground Rent: Currently £290 per annum as per the terms of the lease
20 Shippam Street was built in around 2008 and offers well-appointed accommodation including an open plan sitting/dining room with patio doors leading out onto a decked balcony, a contemporary stylish kitchen with integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and electric oven with electric hob above. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the principal bedroom benefits from having an en-suite shower room. There is also a family shower room and a large storage cupboard which currently houses the gas fired boiler. The en suite and family shower room have both been re modernised by the current owner.
20 Shippam Street is approached from East Street via East Walls from where there is a vehicular access through to the secure underground resident parking. Apartment 20 benefits from one allocated parking space. There are racks for bike storage, subject to availability.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70102790.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHC170194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.