2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBourne Grove, Sittingbourne, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Shared driveway and detached garage
- Conservatory to rear
- Lovely condition
- Quiet location
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Bourne Grove is a delightful road lined with semi-detached bungalows and the ideal place for the buyer looking to downsize.
It is, however, very conveniently positioned to make your way either into town, to do your weekly shop, or to jump on the A249 to go out for the day.
The home itself, in our opinion, is in a lovely condition and offers space throughout. We would urge you to pay particular attention to the kitchen, as this has been done to a particularly high standard and is a very good size, along with the lounge and the conservatory adding even more space to this wonderful home.
The icing on the cake is the parking which is accessed via a shared driveway, however, there is space in front of the garage for a car, although this would be subject to the size of the vehicle.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 7'9 (3.18m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 8'0 (4.27m x 2.44m)
- Shower Room
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 8'6 (3.61m x 2.59m)
- Lounge: 12'10 x 11'10 (3.91m x 3.61m)
- Conservatory: 11'9 x 10'11 (3.58m x 3.33m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Shared Driveway
- Detached Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70103450.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.