2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWychgate, Middlesbrough
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- TRANSPORT ROUTES
- GREAT PRIMARY & SECONDARY SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
This WONDERFUL two bed semi detached in the sought after area of Eston Middlesbrough providing SPACIOUS accommodation both internally and externally with enclosed front and rear gardens.
This WONDERFUL two bed semi detached in the sought after area of Eston Middlesbrough providing SPACIOUS accommodation both internally and externally with enclosed front and rear gardens. It also offers off street parking and garage. This property is a MUST SEE and a viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Double glazed front door, radiator.
Lounge 10' 8" x 13' 3" ( 3.25m x 4.04m )
Double glazed bay front window, electric fire place, radiator, telephone point, television point.
Kitchen/diner 8' 3" x 13' 11" ( 2.51m x 4.24m )
Fitted kitchen, stainless steel sink/drainer, 1 bowl, wall tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Stairs from hallway, double glazed side window, loft access, boarded out.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 13' 11" ( 2.97m x 4.24m )
Two double glazed front windows, radiator, storage cupboard, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 11' 6" + wardrobe ( 2.64m x 3.51m + wardrobe )
Double glazed rear window, radiator.
Double glazed rear window, bath/mixer taps, shower, vanity wash hand basin, WC, tiled walls, towel rail radiator.
Laid to lawn, driveway, garage.
Enclosed rear garden, patio, laid to lawn.
Garage 20' x 8' 5" ( 6.10m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70104620.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.