3 bedroom terraced house for saleTeal Crescent, Greenhills, EAST KILBRIDE
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM LARGER STYLE TERRACED FAMILY HOME
* WALK IN CONDITION WITH MODERN & NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
* BEAUTIFUL REAR FACING LOUNGE, OPEN PLAN DINING HALLWAY & MODERN KITCHEN
* THREE GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS, GCH & DG, VERY WELL LANDSCAPED GARDENS
* GREAT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION FOR SCHOOLING, COMMUTING & AMENITIES
Offered to the market place by Home Connexions is this beautifully presented modern three bedroom terraced family home set in the popular Greenhills locale of East Kilbride. The property has been finished with a mixture of modern and neutral decorative tone which are echo throughout and will appeal to all who view. The surrounding area offers easy access to local schooling at both primary and secondary levels as well as local amenities and commuting links. Early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment.
The property comprises of entrance hallway which offer access to all rooms within as well as doubling as a spacious dining hallway. There is a lovely spacious lounge offering viewing out over the rear of the property which is complete with a feature focal fireplace and laminate flooring. The kitchen has been fitted to include a great range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops and a selection of integrated appliances. It also offers space for free standing appliances, wall tiling and complete with tile flooring. The lower level of the property benefits from access to a two piece w.c.
The upper level offers three well proportioned and beautifully presented bedrooms and the bathroom. All of the bedrooms offer fitted carpet and space for free standing furnishings with bedrooms one and three benefiting from fitted storage cupboards. The bathroom has been fitted to include a three piece bath suite incorporating an overhead shower unit finished with wall tiling and vinyl flooring. The property further features gas central heating and double glazing throughout as well as good parking and private gardens to the front and rear. The rear garden further benefits from an elevated decked patio with frosted glass panelling and astro turf, fully enclosed offering a child safe enviroment.
The town of East Kilbride plays host to a variety of local clubs and societies with easy access to Calderglen, Strathclyde and Chatelherault Country Parks. East Kilbride also offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town also. From the historic Village to a thriving leader in commerce and technology, East Kilbride is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt. East Kilbride itself boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities.
EPC Band: C
Lounge (1) 4.34m (14'3") x 3.99m (13'1")
Kitchen Dining 3.28m (10'9") x 2.82m (9'3")
Bedroom One (1) 3.61m (11'10") x 3.02m (9'11")
Bedroom Two 3.78m (12'5") x 2.74m (9'0")
Bedroom Three (1) 2.87m (9'5") x 2.79m (9'2")
Bathroom 1.93m (6'4") x 1.78m (5'10")
Lower Level W.C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.