3 bedroom flat for sale375 Kensington High Street, Kensington, W14
- Three Bedrooms (All with Walk In Wardrobes)
- Three Bathrooms (All En-Suite)
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Reception/Dining Room
- Storage Cupboards
- Roof Terrace
- Courtyard Garden Area
- Two Underground Car Parking Spaces
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Leisure Facilities
A superb opportunity to purchase a three bedroom penthouse on the 11th and 12th floors in this landmark development.
Comprising 2073 sq.ft. (193 sq.m.) this penthouse offers excellent entertaining space and benefits from double height ceilings, incredible views, two secure car parking spaces, 24 hour concierge and leisure facilities.
Situated at the Western End of Kensington High Street, this fantastic new development is conveniently situated for the numerous shopping and transport facilities found along Kensington High Street and the open spaces of Holland Park.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jo Webster Properties Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.