6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLewin Road, Streatham, London, SW16
- Six bedroom Victorian family house of over 3,300 square feet
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Grand proportions, high ceilings and original period features
- 33 foot double reception room
- Large dual aspect kitchen dining room with Planing Permission approved to extend into side retrun and three metres (rear) into the garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Five further bedrooms and three further bathrooms
- Landscaped mature 118 foot garden
- Two off street parking spaces and a garage
- Moments from the green spaces of Streatham Common and well located for Streatham Common Station
James Pendleton are delighted to offer to the market an elegant and lovingly maintained semi-detached family house situated on a premier road close to Streatham Common. The house offers well-proportioned and generous accommodation with excellent living/entertaining space, neutral décor and period architecture throughout. To the front of the property off the welcoming entrance hall is a stunning 33ft double reception room with period features including fireplaces, stripped wood flooring and detailed ceiling architecture. To the rear of the property is an extremely light kitchen breakfast/family room which boasts stylish kitchen units, a centre island and integrated appliances. This room has planning permission already approved to extend into the side return and three metres rear into the garden.
The property has the additional benefit of a converted basement space, currently used as a children’s playroom which provides both excellent storage space, a utility room and additional scope to increase the living accommodation (subject to the necessary permissions). On the first-floor level is a master bedroom with a large en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, a separate wc and a luxurious family bathroom incorporating a roll top style bath. Arranged over the top floor are three further bedrooms and a second bathroom. The private landscaped garden extends to over 118 ft, has rear access and is predominantly laid to lawn with mature border plants. To the rear of the garden there are electronic sliding gates providing access to a garage and two additional off-street parking spaces. The numerous transport links, shops and amenities of Streatham Common are all a short walk away from this quite incredible house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70109159.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSS160026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.