4 bedroom detached house for saleGriffiths Close, Yarm
- An Impressive & Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Set Within a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Occupying a Generous Plot with Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Driveway & Detached Single Garage
- Delightful Lounge with a Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround with Inset & Hearth
- Dining Room Created from the Original Integral Garage Space Plus There is a Double Glazed Conservatory
- Kitchen/Diner with Refitted Units, Built in Oven & Hob, Integrated Dishwasher & Fridge & Underfloor Heating
- Utility Room & Refitted Cloakroom/WC, Also with Underfloor Heating
- Four Bedrooms with Two Having Fitted Wardrobes & Family Bathroom with White Suite, Shower Cubicle & Underfloor Heating
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Excellent Location Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools, Transport Links & Shopping Facilities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
An Impressive and Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Set Within a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting. Occupying a Generous Plot with Gardens to Front and Rear, Block Paved Driveway and Detached Single Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70115921.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.