3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIveston Walk, Stockton-On-Tees
- Three Bedroom
- End Terraced
- Front and rear enclosed gardens
- Great school catchment
- Local amenities
- Transport routes
This wonderful Three bedroom End Terraced family home situated in the popular located of Hardwick, Stockton On Tees with front and rear enclosed gardens,
This wonderful Three bedroom End Terraced family home situated in the popular located of hardwick, Stockton On Tees with front and rear enclosed gardens, This property offers very spaciousliving accommodation both internally and externally, with great school catchment, local amenities and transport links. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
This wonderful Three bedroom End Terraced family home situated in the popular located of Dardwick, Stockton On Tees with front and rear enclosed gardens, This property offers very spaciousliving accommodation both internally and externally, with great school catchment, local amenities and transport links. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front elevation.
Double glazed door, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fire place with electric fire, TV/Telephone points and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 1" x 8' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.72m )
French doors and radiator.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, electric oven and hob with pull out cooker hood, plumming for washing machine, part tiled, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation and door leading to rear garden.
Stairs from hallway, storage cupboard with boiler and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 11' 11" ( 2.79m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, storage cupboard, additional loft access and radiator.
Suite comprising of : - panneled bath with electric over shower, hand wash basing, WC, part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Fully enclosed laid to lawn front garden and enclosed rear garden with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70118573.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.