3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoore Close, Coventry, CV6
- Modern Three Bedroom Family Home
- Private Driveway & Detached Garage
- Recently Re-fitted En-suite
- Spacious Lounge
- Quiet Close
- Local 'Good' Rated Primary Schools
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor W/C
This modern 3 bedroom property comprises of a lawned front garden with a driveway for up to 4 vehicles leads to a single detached brick built garage.
Entrance hall leading to a guest cloakroom with low level w/c & sink with laminate flooring. Lounge comprises of a bay window & has a gas inset fireplace.
In the kitchen there is modern fitted units with Hotpoint gas hob & electric fan assisted oven. Space for a washing machine & fridge freezer, double French doors leading into a conservatory with tiled floor & French doors opening to the back garden, it is part paved & lawned.
Lounge : 11'5" x 17'3" (into bay)(3.48m x 5.26m), Bayed sitting area with gas inset fireplace. It benefits from fitted carpet and two central heating radiators and under stair storage cupboard.
Kitchen /Diner : 9'9" x 14'10" (2.97m x 4.52m), The kitchen area also benefits from extra space for a dining area with tiled flooring throughout the kitchen leading on to a conservatory. Wall mounted double radiator Fitted kitchen wall and base units with space for washing machine fridge freezer. Integrated Hotpoint gas hob and electric fan assisted oven, built in extractor hood.
Bedroom 1 : 11'5" x 11'7" (3.48m x 3.53m), Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Fitted mirrored wardrobes, and central heating radiator. Double glazed window with view over front aspect.
Bedroom 2 : 10'2" x 8'11" (3.10m x 2.72m), Double bedroom with fitted carpet, central heating radiator & double glazed windows over rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 : 7'3" x 5'8" (2.21m x 1.73m), Single bedroom with fitted carpets and central heating radiator and double glazed windows over rear aspect.
Conservatory : Upvc built conservatory with central heating with doors leading to garden. Electrics points and insulated dwarf walls.
Detached Garage : Brick built garage, with up and over door, garage has light and mains power.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70122059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS89149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.