2 bedroom terraced house for saleHavelock Terrace, Lutton, Ivybridge
- Guide Price: £180,000- £190,000
- Character Cottage with Original Quirky Features
- Two Beds and further Loft Rooms
- Fantastic Garden Space & Large allotment style plot to the rear
- Fantastic Views
- Log Burner
Guide Price: £180,000- £190,000.
A quirky character cottage comprising of a lounge, kitchen/diner, family bathroom, two bedrooms & a converted loft room offering a further two rooms. Enjoying superb views across the surrounding countryside, fantastic garden & a further allotment style plot.
The rural hamlet of Lutton lies between the nearby villages of Sparkwell and Cornwood on the fringe of the Dartmoor National Park in the stunning South Hams and just 3 miles from Plympton and Ivybridge alike. Cornwood benefits from a primary school, shop, public house & church and Sparkwell is home to the Treby Arms Gastro pub, golf course and Dartmoor Zoological Park.
Double glazed door to the front.
Lounge 11' 9" max x 10' 8" ( 3.58m max x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Open fire place with beautiful stone surround. Understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 8" max x 10' 7" ( 4.47m max x 3.23m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units. Sink/ drainer. Space for a washing machine. Oven with electric hob. Double glazed windows to the front x2. Door leading out onto lane and access to garden plot.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear offering stunning views over farmland. Built in wardrobe. Further storage cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Double glazed window to the front. Low level wc. Bath with shower over. Hand wash basin. Feature fireplace.
Second Floor Landing
Storage cupboard. Doors to both loft rooms.
Loft Room One 17' 9" x 7' 4" ( 5.41m x 2.24m )
Loft rooms one and two have the potential to be knocked together to make one big master room with an en-suite subject to planning or kept as two separate rooms. Double glazed window to the rear with spectacular views. Eaves storage.
Loft Room Two 6' 3" x 7' 10" ( 1.91m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear with breathtaking views. Loft hatch. Eaves storage.
To the front of the property is a good size garden mainly laid to lawn with stepping stones leading to the front of the property. There is a small patio area and a further decked area, perfect for a table to sit and enjoy the wonderful views. To the rear is a further plot of allotment style land, perfect for a vegetable plot.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70123733.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVY303429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Ivybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.