2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlexander Avenue, Eaglesham, Glasgow
- Extended semi-detached vila
- Located within conservation village of Eaglesham
- Two public, two bedroom
- Gas central heating
- Double Glazing
- EPC rating: Band D
A delightful extended semi-detached villa enjoying a prime residential location within the sought-after conservation village of Eaglesham.
Occupying a sizeable level plot and enjoying a prime residential location within the sought-after conservation village of Eaglesham; this well-appointed semi-detached villa has been thoughtfully extended to now provide an ideally balanced family home.
Formed over two levels; the accommodation extends to welcoming reception hallway, formal lounge with focal fire place and insert, separate dining room with 'French door' access to the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage units, two double bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom featuring a white three piece suite and over-head shower. This home further benefits from double glazed window formations and a system of gas central heating.
Of particular note are the sizeable garden grounds within which the property sits which are level throughout and boast a range of mature shrubs and lawn areas to both front and rear as well as offering off-street parking for a number of vehicles. There is also a detached garage in situ.
The village offers a good range of amenities including shops catering for day-to-day requirements and a highly regarded Primary School, which feeds into Mearns Castle High School. Eaglesham lies equidistant from both Clarkston and East Kilbride, which offer a broader range of shops, leisure facilities and transport links. Main arterial roads also make this an excellent base for commuting to outlying areas such as Glasgow City Centre, the Ayrshire Coas
Lounge 19' 5" x 11' 4" ( 5.92m x 3.45m )
Dining Room 12' 5" to door x 11' 4" ( 3.78m to door x 3.45m )
Kitchen 8' 9" x 11' 1" ( 2.67m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.75m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 12' ( 2.87m x 3.66m )
Bathroom 6' 9" over bath x 5' 5" ( 2.06m over bath x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70124843.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.