3 bedroom detached house for saleCorrywood at Brackenhill Park, Hamilton, ML3 8RN
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to garden
- Full range of premium kitchen appliances included
- Separate utility room with direct access to garden
- Master bedroom features fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom includes bath with shower mixer and fitted vanity furniture
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Private enclosed garden
The Corrywood is a beautiful 3 bedroom home that always delights, inside and out.
Downstairs the dual aspect living room is a wonderfully light and airy space in which to relax or entertain. Across the hall is the equally spacious and well appointed kitchen with French doors leading directly to the garden.
Upstairs are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The spacious dual aspect master bedroom boasts two fitted wardrobes and a stylish ensuite with extra large shower.
Life at Brackenhill Park
Enjoy the convenience of living near Hamilton, with its mix of traditional town centre and retail shopping parks.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70126447.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_71. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.