4 bedroom detached house for saleOtters Brook, Cannington
Withdrawn from Market
- STAMP DUTY PAID (AT THE STANDARD RATE) ON SELECTED PLOTS
- HELP TO BUY : EQUITY LOAN AVAILABLE
- ASSISTED MOVE CONSIDERED
- SALES OFFICE OPEN THURSDAY - MONDAY 10 AM - 4 PM
- SELECT DEVELOPMENT OF JUST 16 HOUSES
- CENTRALLY LOCATED IN THRIVING VILLAGE OF CANNINGTON
- FOUR IMAGINATIVE HOUSE DESIGNS
- BRANDED KITCHEN APPLIANCES & SANITARY WARE
- BI-FOLDING/FRENCH DOORS TO GARDENS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
STAMP DUTY PAID (at the standard rate) on selected plots. 'Otters Brook', Cannington is OPEN Thursday / Monday from 10.00am / 4.00pm. COME & VIEW our imaginative range of 4 & 5 bed designs. Help to Buy : Equity Loan available. Assisted Move considered. Incentive packages available! Call 07543707029.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8326581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.