4 bedroom detached house for saleThrush Way, Winsford
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000
- Cul-de-sac location
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Private and landscaped rear garden
- Off-road parking
GUIDE PRICE £230,000. A beautifully presented four bedroom property situated in a CUL-DE-SAC location. The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, utility room, conservatory, four bedrooms, en-suite, bathroom, front & rear gardens.
GUIDE PRICE £230,000. A beautifully presented four bedroom, three storey property situated in a cul-de-sac location backing onto the woods. The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, utility room, conservatory, four bedrooms, en-suite, bathroom, front & rear gardens.
Radiator. Stairs leading to first floor. Door to Lounge
Lounge 9' 2" max x 14' 11" max ( 2.79m max x 4.55m max )
Double glazed window to front. Opening to dining area. Radiator.
Dining Room 8' 5" x 8' ( 2.57m x 2.44m )
Opening to lounge. Sliding doors to conservatory. Radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 12' 4" ( 2.57m x 3.76m )
Door to utility room. Double glazed window to rear. Space for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Spotlights. Fitted with wall and base units, ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Oven. Gas hob.
Utility Room 7' x 5' 3" ( 2.13m x 1.60m )
Cupboard with boiler inside. Base units. Upvc double glazed window. Tiles. Radiator. Door to wc.
Radiator. Hand wash basin. Toilet
Conservatory 9' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.51m )
Constructed of brick and Upvc. Electric heater. French doors leading to the garden.
Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.62m max x 3.78m max )
Restricted head height. Accessed via 2nd floor landing. Eaves storage. Two skylights. Two radiators. TV point.
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 13' 9" into bay x 9' 7" max plus wardrobes ( 4.19m into bay x 2.92m max plus wardrobes )
Irregular Shaped Room. Two bay windows. Radiator. Built-in wardrobes. Opening into dressing area.
Dressing Area 5' 6" x 4' 11" ( 1.68m x 1.50m )
Space for full length wardrobes, currently the room has base unit cupboards with glass work top.
Shower, wc, hand wash basin. Radiator. Window.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.61m max x 2.64m max )
Cupboard. Window. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 4" x 9' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.79m )
Radiator. Window. Bult-in wardrobe.
Bath and shower. Hand wash basin. Laminate floor. Window. Part tiled.
Ample off-road parking and side access to the rear garden.
A beautifully landscaped and private rear garden with well stocked and mature borders, patio area, pond, apple tree enclosed by fenced and hedged boundaries.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70143266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.