3 bedroom detached house for saleBowling Green, Lavenham Road, Great Waldingfield, Sudbury, CO10
Offers in Excess of
- Living room and separate dining room
- Kitchen breakfast room with pantry
- Three good size bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Enclosed rear garden
- Parking for several vehicles
- Detached garage
Situated just a short walk from the local Post Office Convenience Shop this family home is set back from the road and benefits from parking for several vehicles as well as garage, and would be ideal for someone with a Caravan or Motorhome. The property itself comprises of a good size entrance porch, a lounge as well as separate dining room, and a kitchen breakfast room with a large pantry cupboard. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms as well as a family bathroom with a separate shower cubical. Outside the property has a good size enclosed rear garden that backs onto open farmland
Great Waldingfield is a village on the outskirts of Sudbury which is a thriving market town that benefits from a branch rail link to London's Liverpool Street station. There is a wide range of shopping and local facilities including three major supermarkets. Neighbouring villages such as Lavenham and Long Melford draw in tourists and have an interesting range of local art galleries and craft shops
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70144394.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUC170184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.