3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale1 Newhouse Drive, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, FK1
- Fabulous Detached Bungalow
- Stunning Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom & Shower Room
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Public Rooms
- Extensive Plot
- Large Driveway
- Double Detached Garage
Superb opportunity to purchase this seldom available 3 bedroom detached bungalow positioned on a fabulous plot situated in the much sought after area of Lionthorn in Falkirk. Internally the property comprises of a welcoming hallway which leads to all apartments. A beautiful, excellent size lounge and a generous size dining room with patio doors leading to the rear garden. A fabulous fully fitted kitchen with extensive range of base and wall mounted units with integrated oven, hob, hood, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer. Kitchen also benefits from a breakfast bar which offers excellent space for dinning with access out to the rear garden. 3 good sized double bedrooms with bedroom 1 and 2 boasting triple mirror wardrobes. The accommodation is complete with a modern shower room and a family bathroom comprising a 3 piece suite with shower over bath. The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and is fully double glazed. Externally the property sits on a extensive size plot with large gardens to the front and rear as well as a large driveway leading up to a double detached garage. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer on this excellent family home which is in truly walk in condition.
• Lounge 16'07" x 14'03"
• Kitchen 14'05" x 11'04"
• Dining Room 12'02" x 11'02"
• Bedroom No. 1 10'08" x 10'08"
• Bedroom No. 2 10'03" x 9'08"
• Bedroom No. 3 10'02" x 8'03"
• Shower Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70145438.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Village Estates, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.